Focused on Achieving
Results On Behalf of Clients
Skilled Trial Attorney With Over 40 Years of Legal Experience
- Jim Bendell is a skilled litigator who knows the most effective ways to reach positive outcomes.
- Jim works closely with clients through every
step of the legal process.
- We offer free initial consultations to all of our clients.
Personal Injury Attorney
With Over 40 Years of Legal Experience
Coeur D’Alene Personal Injury Lawyer –
Serving the injured in Idaho
- Jim Bendell is an attorney who has practiced law for over 40 years.
- His experience as a former insurance defense lawyer gives him unique insight into how insurance companies work when settling claims.
- The Bendell Law Firm is known for providing clients with honest and aggressive legal representation.
- Jim is known as one of the best in town because of his commitment to helping the injured recover compensation.
- Take a look at the reviews on our website to see how we set ourselves apart from other top law firms in the state.
- Unlike other personal injury lawyers, Jim Bendell is happy to meet with all potential clients during a free consultation.
There are many situations in which a personal injury case may arise, including car accidents, construction site accidents, medical malpractice incidents, and slip and falls. If you have been injured due to the negligent acts of another person, it’s important that you do not file a personal injury claim without first consulting a lawyer. Seek legal representation from The Bendell Law Firm at once.
Attorney Bendell fights to recover compensation for personal injury victims’ medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Fighting for a favorable outcome in business disputes involving contracts, employees, intellectual property, and other legal matters.
Probate and Trust
Settling an estate after the loss of a loved one is no easy feat, but our team will be here to guide you through the process.
Real Estate Disputes
Skilled attorney Jim Bendell is committed to protecting the rights of property owners in real estate disputes.
We Treat Every Case Equally
With The Same Attention And Dedication
Because Every Client Matters.
With over forty years of legal experience, Jim Bendell serves as an advocate and adviser for individuals, families, and businesses. The Bendell Law Firm represents clients in business disputes, probate and trust litigation, real estate disputes, wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury cases.
Unlike most attorneys, Jim Bendell has judicial experience as well as experience as a litigator, having served as Superior Court Commissioner and Judge Pro Tem in Western Washington. Being represented by an experienced litigator with a judicial background is an advantage whether a case proceeds to trial or settles.
The Bendell Law Firm supports clients from start to finish. We never lose sight of the fact that each case we handle affects the lives and well being of real people. Jim Bendell is committed to excellence, not only for the sake of a job well done, but simply because he cares about our clients