A real estate litigation lawyer Coeur d'Alene, ID community members turn to can help ensure that all state and federal laws and regulations are adhered to for your real estate transactions. Failure to follow these legal requirements can result in costly headaches.
Jim Bendell of Bendell Law Firm has successfully represented buyers and sellers for more than 16 years in many types of real estate transactions. In fact, he provides a full range of commercial and residential real estate law services. As a real estate litigation lawyer Coeur d'Alene, ID locals recommend, he is well versed and knowledgeable about state and municipal real estate laws. You can be assured that your best interests will be protected when he represents you.
Some of the Services that Bendell Law Firm Provides
Purchase and Sale Agreements: As a real estate litigation lawyer Coeur d'Alene, ID professionals rely on, Jim Bendell can advise you as to what legalities should be considered in a purchase or sale agreement. Some of the factors that may need to be addressed include:
- Negotiating a sale or purchase price
- Preparing an offer for purchase
- Consider tax obligations
- Identify and resolve title issues
1. Issues with Residential Real Estate: Bendell Law Firm can assist in many aspects of residential buying, selling, leasing, and financing. Jim Bendell is a Coeur d'Alene, ID real estate litigation lawyer who can represent buyers, sellers, and financial institutions.
2. Conveyancing: Bendell Law Firm can handle title examinations, settlement preparation, and closing issues when a client is buying, selling, or refinancing their current mortgage. Jim Bendell is a real estate litigation lawyer in Coeur d'Alene, ID who can also help prepare documents if a client takes out a reverse mortgage.
3. Private Financing: It is not uncommon for buyers or sellers to obtain or offer private financing in real estate transactions instead of a traditional mortgage through a bank or other lending institution.
4. Commercial Real Estate Issues: Whether you are the buyer or seller, Bendell Law Firm offers legal assistance in commercial real estate matters, including purchase and sales agreements and financing.
5. Zoning: Whether you are an individual or a development company, Jim Bendell can prepare and represent you for in zoning issues with a municipality as well as a regulatory agency.
6. Condominium Conversion: When you need a real estate litigation lawyer Coeur d'Alene, ID businesses and individuals trust, call Jim Bendell. He can assist you with legal issues regarding condominium conversions such as document preparation, acquisition, and sales.
7. Landlord/Tenant Issues: Bendell Law Firm can assist landlords with issues involving lease violations, summary process, evictions, and other disputes with tenants that may arise.
8. Commercial and Residential Lease Negotiation: At Bendell Law Firm, you can receive trusted legal advice if you are experiencing a lease issue.
9. Land Court Legal Issues: Whether a client is dealing with landowner disputes, tax lien foreclosures, title problems, or other legal problems that necessitate a court decision, Jim Bendell can help provide the best possible outcome based on the circumstances of the situation.
Contact a Real Estate Attorney for Assistance
If you have legal needs that you would like to discuss with a real estate attorney from Bendell Law Firm, please call (208) 215 2255 to schedule an appointment for a free consultation with a real estate litigation lawyer Coeur d'Alene, ID offers.