1. Will you put in writing the fact that the accident was not my fault?
2. Will you tell me the maximum dollar amount of the insurance
policy of the person who caused the accident?
3. If I give you a recorded statement, will you let me take a recorded
statement of the person who caused the accident?
4. Will you give me a list of all of my friends, neighbors, and employers you have interviewed thus far?
5. Will you agree to supplement that list in the future?
6. If I sign a medical release, employment release, or tax release, will
you agree to send me a copy of all documents you obtain using
7. Will you give me a copy of the recordings you made of any witness
8. Will you send me a copy of the insurance policy of the at-fault drier, including a copy of any “umbrella” policies that exist?
9. Will you agree to provide me copies of any video surveillance of me
that your investigators you have conducted, within ten days of date
of the surveillance? This also means that you have to provide me
with a copy of all videos made up until this date.
10. Will you provide me with a copy of any background information you have obtained about me from any insurance agency or reporting agencies that produce reports for your company?
If the insurance adjuster agrees to any of these conditions, make
sure that the commitment is put in writing.