Post Falls Real Estate Disputes Lawyer – Representing Property Owners in Idaho
- The Bendell Law Firm was founded by Attorney Jim Bendell, who is committed to helping property owners protect their rights.
- You can always expect to hear honest legal advice when working with top lawyers like us.
- Attorneys like Jim Bendell are aggressive, which helps us reach the best resolutions for our clients.
- See how we set ourselves apart from other law firms by reading the reviews on our website.
- Call our law office now to speak to a skilled real estate lawyer about your case.
People who own single family homes, apartment complexes, undeveloped land, and other forms of real estate will most likely deal with a number of legal disputes regarding their property. The outcome of these disputes could affect the value of your property, so it is in your best interests to protect your investment with the help of an experienced real estate attorney. Contact The Bendell Law Firm to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
How Knowledgeable Attorneys Handle Various Commercial and Residential Real Estate Disputes
Real estate law is complex and often encompasses many fields. At The Bendell Law Firm, we have the resources and expertise to help you in legal matters involving:
- Land and property transactions
- Brokerage commission
- Construction contracts
- Commercial and commercial residential leases
- Tenant matters
- Adverse possession
- Boundary disputes
- Rights of way
- Environmental remediation
- Zoning issues
- Title insurances
- Partition of property
- Eminent domain
In every case, we always pursue our clients’ interests with commitment, integrity, honesty, and dedication.
How Lawyers At Top Law Firms Can Help With Real Estate Disputes in Post Falls
With years of litigation experience, attorney Jim Bendell is able to aggressively defend the rights of property owners should real estate disputes require the filing of a lawsuit or the defense of a lawsuit already filed. Some of the services he provides include:
- Examining deeds and other real estate documents to determine easement rights.
- Adjudicating boundary disputes to determine the precise boundaries of the client’s land.
- Representing members of Homeowners Associations in disputes with a condominium association or other HOA.
- Filing lawsuits to determine the rights of easement holders.
- Representing property owners in condemnation cases in which a city, county or state government wishes to seize land under the right of eminent domain.
- Advocating for property owners in disputes concerning the proper location of a boundary fence.
- Assisting property owners in defending against alleged violations of CC&Rs or government regulations.
- Presenting claims against contractors for defective or insufficient work related to the construction or repair of a home or other structure.
- Representing landlords who need to evict tenants who are not paying rent owed or who are damaging property.
From the start to finish, Jim Bendell will work tirelessly to protect your best interests.
Contact The Bendell Law Firm to Speak to A Skilled Real Estate Attorney
Property owners that are involved in legal disputes should seek legal representation from The Bendell Law Firm at once. Jim Bendell has over 40 years of legal experience and is committed to reaching a positive resolution to each and every real estate dispute. Mr. Bendell also has experience in other practice areas, including business law, personal injury, estate planning, civil litigation, and probate.
Let our team answer your questions and provide you with honest legal advice during a free initial consultation. To schedule a free consultation, please call our office at (208) 773-9669 or fill out the online form on our website.