Post Falls Car Accident Attorney – Serving the Injured in Post Falls For Over 40 Years
- Jim Bendell is an award-winning lawyer who has served car accident victims in Post Falls for over four decades.
- Attorneys at like the staff at The Bendell Law Firm work tirelessly to recover as much compensation as possible for car accident victims.
- Attorney Jim Bendell has the top rating on Avvo partly because of the positive reviews written by former clients.
- Honest and aggressive lawyers like Jim Bendell have helped us become one of the best personal injury law firms in Post Falls.
The vast majority of car accidents are caused by negligent drivers. Unfortunately, these negligent drivers injure millions of people every year. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident caused by a negligent driver, it’s important to understand your legal rights.
Car accident victims are encouraged to contact The Bendell Law Firm as soon as possible after a crash. Call or email our local law offices today to take the first step towards recovering compensation.
What Do Car Accident Lawyers in Post Falls Do?
A car accident lawyer will stand by your side through every step of the personal injury claim process. Some of the many services provided by attorneys include:
- Gathering evidence to prove liability for the accident
- Sending appropriate documentation to the insurance company
- Consulting with expert witnesses
- Negotiating with the insurance adjuster
- Filing the appropriate legal paperwork
- Presenting the case to a jury in court
Throughout the entire process, our main priority will be recovering the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Call our law office in the Post Falls community now to learn more about our legal services.
When Should Car Accident Victims Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer?
It’s in your best interest to hire a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after a car accident. Do not try settling your car accident claim without an attorney at law. If you do, the insurance adjuster could convince you to accept an offer that is far less than what you deserve. To avoid making this mistake, get in touch with a car accident attorney right away.
What Top Law Firms Want Car Accident Victims to Know About Compensation
Anyone who has been injured due to someone else’s negligence is entitled to monetary damages to compensate that person for the harm sustained. The damages fall into the following categories:
- Past and future medical bills.
- Past and future wage loss or loss of income.
- Past and future pain and suffering.
However, if the injured person’s medical insurance company paid some or all of the past medical bills, the injured person will be required to pay a portion of the settlement back to that insurance company.
Contact The Bendell Law Firm to Schedule A Free Consultation With Our Attorneys
If you have been injured in a car accident, contact The Bendell Law Firm. Your search for a skilled car accident is over. Jim Bendell has over four decades of experience helping car accident victims hold negligent drivers accountable in Coeur D’Alene and Post Falls, Idaho. Some of Mr. Bendell’s many personal injury practice areas include car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and wrongful death cases.
Let our team review your case during a free consultation so we can provide you with honest legal advice. To schedule a free consultation with our experienced attorneys, please contact our law office by phone at (208) 215-2255. You can also fill out the online form on our website.