Post Falls Probate and Trust Litigation Lawyer – Advocating For the Rights of Beneficiaries
- Award-winning attorneys make sure to help clients navigate through the complex legal system.
- Honest and aggressive lawyers like Jim Bendell will always do what is in the best interests of our clients.
- Jim Bendell is a top lawyer with over 40 years of litigation experience.
- The countless reviews on our website prove that we are one of the best law firms in the state.
- Call our office to speak to an attorney at The Bendell Law Firm about your case today.
Bereavement requires time for grieving, planning a memorial or funeral, and often, probate court. Though navigating the legal system during this trying time may be especially difficult, help is available. The Bendell Law Firm is available to help guide family members through estate planning and probate. If you are about to enter the probate process, or have already started, we encourage you to contact The Bendell Law Firm by phone or email for a free consultation.
Experienced Attorney Explains How the Probate Process Begins
The executor will be responsible for presenting the will to the court. If no will exists, usually a spouse or family member will request that the court appoint them as the executor. The executor functions as the representative for the estate.
The probate process will generally begin by filing a petition with the court to present the will or appoint an executor. It may be necessary to inform all heirs or beneficiaries of the court hearing. During that proceeding, they may raise objections during the hearing.
This is just the start of the probate process, so there are many steps that follow. Jim Bendell is an experienced probate attorney who will represent clients from the start to the finish of the probate process.
Attorneys From Top Law Firms Offer Various Services to Assist With Probate and Trust Litigation
Our attorneys help clients through every step of the probate process. Some of the many services we provide include:
- Interpreting a will or trust document that was signed by the deceased.
- Initiating the filing of probate in district court, whether or not the deceased left a written will.
- Representing the personal representative in probate cases.
- Representing aggrieved family members who believe that the personal representative is mishandling the distribution of assets and payment of debts of the deceased.
- Filing and litigating creditor’s claims in probate litigation.
- Contesting the validity of a will based on the lack of mental competence of the deceased.
- Acting as local counsel to preserve estate assets in cases where the deceased’s will has been probated in another state but the deceased owned real estate in either Idaho or Washington.
For more information on how Jim Bendell can assist with your legal matter, contact our office today.
Schedule A No-Cost Consultation With the Lawyers At The Bendell Law Firm
Our attorneys are here to help with your needs regarding wills, trusts, and the administration of estates. Jim Bendell has decades of experience handling the many responsibilities of settling estates on behalf of his clients. He has many other practice areas, including business disputes, real estate issues, and personal injury claims.
Learn more about working with our firm by scheduling a no-cost consultation. We will be happy to answer your questions and provide legal advice after conducting a brief review of your case. To schedule a free consultation, call our law office at (208) 215-2255 or fill out the online form on our website.