Coeur D’Alene Wrongful Death Lawyer – Helping Families Seek Justice For Their Devastating Loss
- Jim Bendell is a skilled wrongful death attorney with over 30 years of legal experience.
- Bendell founded our award-winning law firm so he could help families in Coeur D’Alene seek compensation for their tragic losses.
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys work tirelessly to help each client reach the best possible outcome in their case.
- Our lawyers have earned
5/5 stars – based on 10 reviews
- Learn more about your legal options by scheduling a free consultation with a lawyer at one of the top law firms in Idaho–Bendell Law Firm.
Wrongful death occurs through no fault of the victim. A wrongful death occurs when a party is negligent or participates in an unjust act against another resulting in a fatality. At the Bendell Law Firm, we know that an individual’s death can cause an incomprehensible amount of pain for loved ones. For this reason, we work tirelessly to recover compensation on behalf of the victim’s surviving family members. Contact our office by phone at (208) 215 2255 to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
What Do Wrongful Death Attorneys in Coeur D’Alene Do?
A wrongful death lawyer from our firm may investigate the victim’s passing and evaluate if the components of wrongful death are applicable to the case. If so, loved ones of the deceased may have legal rights to file a lawsuit.
While we cannot bring your family member back, we can use our legal resources to secure your financial future and see that proper restitution is awarded for your pain and suffering.
Top Law Firms Help Clients Prove the Elements of A Wrongful Death Case
The plaintiff in a wrongful death case must prove certain elements in order to recover compensation for their losses. The four elements of wrongful death that must be proven include:
- A person or organization was legally negligent or liable for the incident.
- This incident resulted in the individual’s death.
- The deceased left behind surviving family or dependents.
- There were expenses or losses as result of the victim’s death.
Proving these elements can be difficult, which is why it’s so important to turn to an experienced wrongful death attorney for help.
How to Find the Best Wrongful Death Attorney in Coeur D’Alene
Research personal injury attorneys in your community before deciding which one is best for your case. The trial attorney you choose should have experience recovering compensation on behalf of families who have lost a loved one. Look for an attorney who consistently wins large verdicts for his clients.
Be sure to also check the attorney’s online reviews to get a better idea of what it’s like to work with him. Following these tips can help you find the right attorney for your case.
Schedule A Free Consultation With the Wrongful Death Lawyers at The Bendell Law Firm
While no amount of money can account for the loss of someone’s life, surviving family members may find a sense of peace by holding the at-fault party accountable for their negligence in a court of law.
At the Bendell Law Firm, we are happy to review your case and answer your questions at your earliest convenience. The Bendell Law firm’s practice areas include wrongful death, car accidents, slip and fall accidents, premises liability claims, probate and trust litigation, and business disputes.
We proudly represent clients located throughout Idaho and in Spokane, Washington. To schedule a free consultation, please call our office at (208) 215 2255 or fill out the online form on our website.