Coeur D’Alene Business Disputes Lawyer – Supporting Clients From Start to Finish
- Jim Bendell is an honest and aggressive lawyer committed to helping business owners in Coeur D’Alene and other cities in Kootenai County.
- Lawyers like Bendell help businesses of all sizes reach favorable resolutions to their legal disputes.
- Jim Bendell has a 10/10 score on Avvo, an attorney rating website, and on Google, he has earned
5/5 stars – based on 10 reviews
- Top attorneys like Jim Bendell work tirelessly for their clients.
- We vow to assist you in your time of need and get you the best results possible.
As a business owner, it is your responsibility to resolve any legal disputes that may arise. Sometimes, these disputes can be resolved through negotiations that take place out of the courtroom. However, if the parties are not able to reach an agreement, the dispute may need to be resolved in court.
Either way, it is important to have an experienced lawyer for business disputes by your side to protect your best interests. Contact The Bendell Law Firm to schedule a free consultation with our team today.
Experienced Lawyers Discuss the Common Laws Related to Business Disputes
Business owners must comply with a number of laws when running a business. Most disputes arise when a business does not comply with one of these laws:
- Truth in Advertising and Marketing
- Intellectual Property
- Labor Laws
- Employment Laws
- Privacy Laws
- Occupational Health and Safety Laws
- Finance Laws
Failing to comply with these laws could jeopardize your business. Hiring a business lawyer can help you comply with the laws specific to your state and avoid any legal troubles that would result if you failed to do so.
How Skilled Attorneys At Top Law Firms Can Help Clients With Business Disputes
Business litigation is complicated and may be confusing to navigate on your own at times. Some of the services our attorneys provide include:
- Representing individual members of a corporation, partnership or limited liability company.
- Litigating the dissolution of a corporation, partnership or limited liability company.
- Defending the rights of minority shareholders in corporations and other business entities.
- Litigating on behalf of businesses to assert claims of breach of contract, tortious interference with business relations and violations of non-compete agreements.
- Defending businesses against claims of wrongful termination of employment.
- Assisting businesses in dealing with intrusive and overreaching government agencies.
Even if your needs extend beyond the services listed above, call The Bendell Law Firm to find out how we can help.
Call The Bendell Law Firm to Schedule A Free Consultation With An Attorney Today
If you are involved in a business dispute, contact The Bendell Law Firm today. Jim Bendell is an experienced business lawyer who provides legal services to professionals and commercial businesses of all sizes. He has years of experience in many other practice areas as well, including real estate disputes, personal injury cases, civil litigation, estate planning, and probate.
The Bendell Law Firm currently provides representation to clients in Bonner County, Kootenai County, and throughout the states of Idaho and Washington. Let us review the details of your dispute, answer your questions, and offer our honest legal advice during a free case evaluation. To schedule a free consultation, please call our office at (208) 215-2255 or fill out the online form on our website.