Coeur D’Alene Sex Abuse of Minors Lawyer – Seeking Justice on Behalf of the Abused
- Our award-winning law firm is staffed with compassionate and skilled legal professionals, placing us among the best attorneys in Coeur D’Alene.
- Jim Bendell is an honest and aggressive attorney who is committed to helping minors who have experienced the unimaginable.
- We have earned Bendell Law Firm,PLLC 5/5 stars – based on 10 reviews, so check our website to learn why clients believe we are one of the best law firms in the state.
- Lawyers like Bendell are proud to advocate for sex abuse victims.
- Learn about your legal options during a free and confidential consultation with a top lawyer on our team.
It is illegal for an adult to sexually abuse a minor under the age of 16. This crime is taken very seriously in Idaho. In fact, those who are convicted of sexually abusing a child can face decades behind bars.
However, even if the abuser is sent to prison, the children can still suffer as a result of these crimes. If you are a victim of sexual abuse, contact The Bendell Law Firm by phone or email to learn how we can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Skilled Attorney Explains How Victims in Coeur D’Alene, Idaho Are Affected By Sexual Abuse
Sexual abuse victims can suffer for decades after the abuse has come to an end. Many victims experience severe mood swings, depression, and anxiety. They can also experience repeated flashbacks of the abuse, which often indicates they are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.
Sadly, many victims turn to drugs and alcohol to mask their mental pain, which can lead to serious addictions. If victims do not get the help they need, they are at risk of suicidal thoughts and self-harm.
These are some of the common long-term effects of abuse, but it’s important to remember that every victim’s experience is unique.
Experienced Attorneys From Top Law Firms Can Recover Compensation For Victims of Sexual Abuse
Attorney Jim Bendell will work tirelessly to recover compensation for victims of sexual abuse. Victims could be awarded compensation for:
- Current and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Loss of future income
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
At The Bendell Law Firm, we take great pride in seeking justice on behalf of victims of sexual abuse. Take the first step towards recovering compensation by calling our law firm today.
Schedule A Free Case Evaluation With the Lawyers At The Bendell Law Firm
It can be frightening to come forward about the abuse you have endured. But, it’s important to speak out so you can hold your abusers accountable for their despicable behavior.
Jim Bendell at The Bendell Law Firm will stand by your side through every step of the legal process. For over 40 years, he has defended the rights of victims in the state of Idaho. Some of his main practice areas include car accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, and wrongful death cases.
Get your questions answered about our legal services and your legal options in a confidential free consultation. To schedule a free consultation, please call our law office at (208) 215-2255 or fill out the online form on our website.